According to the Cambridge Dictionary, reality is explained as “the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be.” Really? So if that is applicable, then who is setting this reality? Who is estimating what is an illusion and what is the real world? Those questions are not answered yet, which indicates reality might be something variable. Likewise, to what we discussed in my last Blog Post,  the strength of visualizing a particular picture over and over again is shifting your mind toward the accomplishment. Means that your whole way of thinking will be affected by this visualization. Supported by one of the greatest thinkers of his time, Dale Carnegie has already stated 80 years ago that you can shift the mind of your surrounding and win people to your way of thinking subconsciously through specific methods.This implies that you can actively change individuals’ reality. I have recently read an adamant book “How to unf*k yourself – get out of your head into your mind” by Gary John Bishop. One of my takeaways from this great author was the scientifically proven fact that the physical structure of our brain is affected by our thoughts. This fact goes hand in hand with what we have discussed earlier in my “Visualization” Blog Post and underlines its importance.
The bottom line is, everybody has his/her reality. Consequently, reality is individually driven, and hence there can’t be only one set one.

As I have already addressed in my last Post, I visualize the reality I want to drive in. I create an adamant imagination of my goal, but it even goes beyond this: I put myself into the feeling I will experience this vision. How it feels. How it looks like, and also how it differs from my status quo. In this sense, each of us has dreams and visions. In my opinion, the difference between those who succeed in these ambitions and the majority who will remain to keep on thinking about it is the mind. If you visualize your wanted reality firm, desirable and definite enough your body and each aspect of your attitude and personal behavior will change subsequently. Changes might occasionally be a beautiful thing. It might be one of the greatest things in one’s personal development.

So, what is the takeaway from these lines? It is that life is a pathway of challenging yourself frequently. Whether it is careers-, relationship-, personal-, or body wise. As we discussed in my article about “True Happiness,” honest euphoria and joy come from solving problems of any kind. With any step, you have taken further you slightly modified your reality, and that is a natural process. So I want to ask you sincerely, are you still dreaming or already actively pursuing your visions?

Start challenging yourself!

Posted by Claudio R.

(B. SC.) Technical Management and Marketing; (MIB) Master of International Business; (MIM) Master of International Marketing

15 Comments

1. Yes! Creating your own reality is a great way to visualize what you want

2. I totally believe in visualizing what you want in life. Thats how I have realized a lot of my goals.

3. I do try to always create my own reality! It helps with my goals.

4. agentizerozerosetter 7. March 2017 at 17:44

I think this is a great way to focus on what we want to be and helpful in reaching what we want to do!

5. I definitely feel that visualization is everything. It helps you focus on what you want and what you need. Thank you for the share 🙂

6. I’m all for creating my own reality and not what someone elses reality thinks mine should be. I like to recognize what my goals will be and tackle them.

7. Right now just dreaming-
    Need to get back to actively pursuing my passions. Thank you for this-

8. Visualization is so important to making your goals and dreams become your reality. If you can see it, you can do it!

9. I believe ,visualization is the key to want you actully wanna do /focus in life

10. toastycritic 8. March 2017 at 3:09

I do know that the way that we view things is predictive of the reality that we live in. It’s almost like self fulfilling prophecy. It’s why how we think is so important.

11. I’m starting to feel like the universe is telling me something – I keep seeing stuff everywhere about visualization and things related to the Law of Attraction. Guess I need to get focused on practicing that!

12. Thanks for the reminder! Years ago I did a Tony Robbins seminar and visualisation was one of the things he spoke about! I’m going to do a lot more visualising of the path I want to be on and the feeling I’ll have when there 🙂

13. I adore this post. Reality isn’t static- it is what you create for yourself. It is always evolving as you do as a person. I love the process of visualization and using a vision board. I really think it should be more common practice for everyone.

14. Great post! I guess in the creation of one’s reality, it is in essence an understanding of our actual goals. If we perceive our goals to be attainable, it will allow us to easily fall into our reality! I love this post!

15. This reminds me of Baudrillard’s theory of ‘hyper-reality’ where we create our own versions of reality, thus proving that reality is individualistically driven. Question is why, even though we have the opportunity to forge our own realities that we state we ‘cant do something. You can and you will x